Graduation celebrations are looking much different than originally anticipated, but such a wonderful accomplishment still deserves and equally awesome celebration. From decor with a real “wow factor” to delicious meals to make things extra special, we’ve put together a list of ideas to help celebrations stand out.
- Surprise your grad with a stunning balloon bouquet by Luft Balloons. Popular for the amazing work they’re doing to install gorgeous arrangements at the entrances of local hospitals, the company has recently released their graduation collection and is now accepting orders. You can check out their assortment here!
- Decorate for the special occasion with adorable banners, stickers, customized napkins, coasters and more from Paper Source.
- For the perfect gift, check out Paper Source’s unique selection of graduation-themed items including the “One Degree Hotter” mug, or the “New Job” scented candle. The entire assortment, including sale items, can be found here. Mimi Designs Art has crafted adorable face masks especially for 2020 grads with a special “20” design, available here. Love Peridot, Sultry Steps Boutique, Fleet Feet, The Container Store and YogaSix South Loop are all great options for gifting your grad that are currently open for curbside pickup and/or delivery.
- Four years of hard work is deserving of something delicious. Pickup a special fondue meal from Geja’s Cafe, mouthwatering authentic Italian from Pacino’s or gourmet flame-grilled chicken from Nando’s Peri Peri – all available for pickup or delivery for an at-home celebration.
- Plan ahead for a celebratory getaway by booking rooms in advance at great properties such as Renaissance Milwaukee or Hilton Chicago Northbrook.
Our hats are off to you, grads! Here’s to celebrating together safely soon.