Best Holiday Party Booking Incentives for the Upcoming Season
It’s that time of year again! Meeting and event professionals are getting into the holiday spirit by beginning to plan out their company parties, private dinners, and more. From complimentary desserts and champagne toasts to waived room fees, hotels and restaurants across the Chicago and Milwaukee areas are providing these professionals with the top incentives to book for the upcoming holiday season. See below for the full list!
Casati’s – 444 W Fullerton Parkway Chicago, IL 60614
A link to photos of the Casati’s event space can be found here.
Lucky Strike Social Wrigleyville – 1027 W Addison St Chicago, IL 60613
A link to photos of the Lucky Strike Social at Wrigleyville event space can be found here.
Replay Lincoln Park – 2833 N Sheffield Ave Chicago, IL 60657
A link to photos of the Replay event space can be found here.
Cambria Milwaukee – 503 N Plankiton, Milwaukee, WI 53203
A link to photos of the Cambria Milwaukee event space can be found here.
Chicago Marriott Schaumburg – 50 N Martingale Rd Schaumburg, IL 60173
Just in time for holiday event planning, Chicago Marriott Schaumburg is extending a special rate to celebrate the property’s newly renovated spaces: Book a group of 50+ guestrooms with a function in our meeting space by August 31, 2019 and host the event before December 31, 2020 and you will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card. A link to photos of the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg event space can be found here.
Hotel Intercontinental – 505 N Michigan Chicago, IL 60611
With their 45,000 sq. ft. of recently restored meeting space, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel is offering planners the perfect incentives to take advantage of this upcoming season. Those that confirm their holiday event with InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel by September 30, 2019 will receive one of the following:
- $10k food & beverage minimum – Choose 1 perk*
- $30k food & beverage minimum – Choose 1 perk + get a complimentary photobooth for your event*
- $50k food & beverage minimum – Choose 2 perks + get a complimentary photobooth for your event*
- Complimentary additional passed hors d’oeuvre
- Complimentary upgrade to next tier bar package
- Complimentary passed signature drink, crafted by a member of our mixologist team
- Complimentary raffle item, a 2-night InterContinental Hotels gift certificate (locations may vary)
- Complimentary Suite for VIP Guest, valid the night of your event
Those that book an event during a Weekday (Monday- Thursday) or any date in January and Event Planner will receive these additional perks:
- 100,000 IHG Bonus Points
- VIP Dinner for Two at Michael Jordan’s Steak House (valued at $250)
*Terms & Conditions
- Complimentary photobooth is 4-consecutive hours, any additional time is subject to charge.
Photobooth provided by hotel preferred partner, Rick Aguliar.
- Event Planner must book by September 30, 2019.
- Event must actualize October 1, 2019 – February 28, 2020.
- Food and Beverage minimum is prior to any concessions, applicable taxes and service charge. Valid on new bookings signed 8/1/2019 – 9/30/2019. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or incentive and will not be applied to any existing bookings. In case of any dispute, the Hotel reserves the right to make final decisions.
A link to photos of the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel event space can be found here.
theWit Hotel – 201 N State St Chicago, IL 60601
Tis the Season to Celebrate at theWit! When planners book at the property by 9/4/2019, they have the option to choose from two perks. If they book by 11/23/2019, they can choose one perk.
- Complimentary Celebration Toast
- $250 Hotel Gift Card
- Waived Room Rental
- Complimentary Up Lights
- Triple Hilton Honor Points
- One Complimentary Company Logo on Main LED Screen (Gallery Only)
A link to photos of the theWit Hotel event space can be found here.
VU Rooftop Bar – 133 East Cermak
Look out and enjoy the “VU” on 22. VU Rooftop Bar, the South Loop’s first rooftop destination that opened in October 2018, is offering guests looking to spend the upcoming holidays up in the sky with a complimentary Hot Chocolate Station for any private events that are booked before October 31, 2019. Valued starting at $500. Offer includes Hot Cider, Hot Chocolate and Coffee, with a selection of toppings available. A la carte promotions will also be available with seasonal cocktails.
A link to photos of VU’s event spaces can be found here: